The Bremen initiative "Go Digital" has set itself the goal of supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the state with the digital transformation. The program offers grants for consulting services to support the development and implementation of digital solutions as well as for the purchase of hardware, software, and other digital tools.
Some important details of the program in Bremen are:
- The program is open to medium-sized companies in Bremen and Bremerhaven with up to 250 employees.
- The program offers funding for consulting services of up to €30,000 and covers up to 50% of eligible costs.
- The "Go Digital" program in Bremen is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and implemented by the Bremen Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).
- Eligible project costs include hardware, software and consulting services related to the digitization project.
- To apply for the program, SMEs must apply form, a project description, and a cost estimate. The application must be submitted to the IHK Bremen.
- The program focuses on four areas of digitization: digital customer relationship management, digital processes, digital production, and digital products and services.
- The program also offers individual consulting services for SMEs that can help them identify their digitization needs and develop a digitization strategy.
- The program is open to medium-sized companies from all sectors, provided they have a registered business address in Bremen.
- It is important to note that the details of the Go Digital program may change over time, therefore interested SMEs are advised to check the official website of the IHK Bremen for the latest information and application requirements.
- The program also offers support for the purchase of hardware, software, and other digital tools up to a maximum of €50,000 and covers up to 50% of eligible costs.
- Eligible consulting services include support in areas such as digitization strategy, cyber security, e-commerce, and process optimization.
- Eligible digital investments include hardware, software and other digital tools required for the digital transformation of the SME.
Overall, the "Go Digital" program in Bremen is intended to help SMEs to face up to digitization and become more competitive in the digital economy.
Required documents for the application:
The exact documents required for an application to the "Go Digital" program in Bremen may vary depending on the funding module. In general, however, the following documents are usually required:
- Completed application form.
- Project description (including objectives, methods, schedule, and planned results)
- Estimates of the commissioned service providers
- Information on the current turnover of the company
- Information on the number of employees in the company
- Balance sheet and income statement for the previous year
- Evidence of the legal form of the company
- Evidence of the identity of the applicant
However, it is advisable to find out about the exact requirements and required documents before applying on the website of the "Go Digital" program in Bremen.
Information about the sponsor:
The "Go Digital" program in Bremen is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the State of Bremen.
In Bremen, the "Go Digital" program is funded by the Bremen Economic Development Corporation (WFB) and the Bremer Aufbau-Bank GmbH (BAB). The WFB is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen and is responsible for promoting companies and start-ups in Bremen. The BAB is the development bank of the state of Bremen and offers financing and development programs for companies and start-ups. Both organizations are important players in Bremen's economic development.
The duration of the “Go Digital” grant in Bremen, Germany may vary depending on the program and project. The funding is usually for a limited period, usually up to 6 months or 1 year, and can be extended depending on the progress and outcome of the project.
It is important to note that there are different types of funding from the Go Digital initiative in Bremen, including grants, loans, and other types of support, each with their own specific conditions regarding the duration of the funding.
The applications for the "Go Digital" program in Bremen can be rejected for various reasons, for example if the submitted documents are incomplete or incorrect or do not meet the requirements. It can also happen that the budget available for the program has already been exhausted or that the applicant is not eligible. In any case, before applying, you should find out about the precise requirements and requirements of the program and make sure that all the required documents are submitted completely and correctly.
There are also other funding programs in Bremen that can support companies and organizations in digitization. Some examples are:
Digital bonus Bremen: This program is aimed at small and medium-sized companies in Bremen and grants grants of up to 50% of the eligible costs for digitization projects. This includes, for example, the implementation of software solutions or the introduction of e-commerce solutions.
Bremer Aufbau Bank - Digital Investments: This program offers low-interest loans specifically designed to finance digitization projects in small and medium-sized enterprises in Bremen.
Bremen Innovation and Technology Transfer Program (BITT): This program supports companies in the implementation of innovative digitization projects and offers financing options for research and development.
Mittelstand 4.0 Competence Center Bremen: This competence center offers free advice and support for companies that want to optimize their digitization processes.
There are other funding programs in Bremen that may be relevant depending on the type of company and project goal.