Internship: Video Editor
The Video Editor plays a key role in the post-production process. Video Editors are responsible for editing camera footage, dialog, sound effects, graphics and special effects to deliver high-quality and impactful video content.
The internship is remote
The internship is unpaid
- Performing the full range of editing works from splicing to sound balancing to color correction and color grading
- Review the script to better understand the video production requirements
- Qualify the customer needs
- Editing raw footage content and cutting video sequences to ensure that concepts are translated effectively
- Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and recommend changes as required
- Organizing and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow
- Possessing sound technical knowledge of professional lighting and photography equipment
- Strong expertise in editing software such as Premiere Pro, After Effect, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro
- Possessing good color grading sense and skills and are able to tell a story through editing
- The ability to perform simple 2D animation, Motion graphics and VFX
- be organized and with a high attention to detail
- The ability to deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Good English Language
Nice To Have
- Prior experience are a video editor or videographer
- Good German Language
What's great in the job?
- Great team , in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer?
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.