Internship: 2D Animation Video Designer
A 2D Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for creating custom explainer videos as part of our client’s digital strategies.
The role requires working independently but in close collaboration with other team members and the ability to work quickly with attention to detail and an eye for quality and aesthetics.
The internship is remote
The internship is unpaid
- Video creation from concept to storyboarding to animation
- Conceptualize, visualize and storyboard scripts, animations and visual images for custom explainer videos
- Produce a variety of animated/motion graphics
- Modify and/or rework existing motion graphic assets
- Collaboration with internal cross-function teams (project managers, writers and lead designers)
- Excellent command of the Adobe package with an emphasis on Adobe Illustrator (to create storyboards) and After Effects (for animation)
- Strong knowledge of basic animation principles
- The ability to follow style guidelines, concept art and direction provided by other team members
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Adaptable and willing to take on suggestions and input
- Self-motivated to do great work and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive communication skills
- Good English Language
Nice To Have
- 2D motion graphics/animation experience
- Experience in creating infographics is a desired skill
- Good German Language
What's great in the job?
- Great team , in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer?
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.